What are Cookies and how do the websites of Leslat & Cartago Asociados use them?
- Ensure that the web pages function correctly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the text size.
- Understand your navigation experience.
Collect anonymous statistical data, such as which pages you have seen or how long you have been on our sites.
Cookies are associated only to an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that allow the personal data to be known. At any moment you can access your browser settings in order to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of Leslat & Cartago Asociados, without preventing access to the content. However, the quality of the functioning of the Services may be affected.
Users that complete the registration process or who have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences, according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the Cookie on their browser.
The email marketing tools of Leslat & Cartago Asociados use small invisible images for users that are included in emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on which date, the IP address from which it was read, etc. With this information, we perform statistical and analytical studies on the sending and reception of emails in order to improve the service offerings to which the user is subscribed and to offer them information that may be of interest to them.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more quickly and adapt to user preferences, by storing the language, the country’s currency, or detecting the access device, for example.
- They establish levels of protection and security that impede or hinder cyber-attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow site managers to see statistical data collected by the Cookies in order to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They optimize the advertising that we show to the users, offering that which is more suited to their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies that Leslat & Cartago Asociados uses?
- Session cookies expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, meaning that they are active during the visit to the website and thus are deleted from our computer upon leaving it.
- Permanent Cookies expire when their objective is complete or when they are deleted manually, they have a deletion date and are normally used in the online buying process, personalizations, or for registration, in order to not have to constantly input our password.
- Furthermore, according to who is the managing entity of the device or domain from where the Cookies are sent and processes the data that are obtained, we can distinguish between our own Cookies and those of third parties.
- Our own Cookies are those which are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us in order to improve the functioning of the Website. The information that we gather is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be installed (for example, by clicking social network buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those installed by a different domain from that of our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.