Data Protection Policy
Leslat & Cartago Asociados S.L. is committed to complying with the current legislation on data protection, for which we have developed this Data Protection Policy.
At Leslat & Cartago Asociados S.L. we are committed to promoting compliance with the principles of active responsibility, as established in the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter RGPD) through a process of continuous improvement, aimed at:
- Treat personal data in a lawful, legal and transparent manner in relationships with stakeholders.
- Use personal data only and exclusively for the purposes foreseen in each treatment. In no case may they be used for other or incompatible purposes.
- Analyze the legal bases of processing and obtaining the consent of interested parties, whenever necessary for processing.
- Processing the minimum amount of personal data necessary for the purpose pursued.
- Keep personal data updated and accurate, and in cases where data inaccuracies are observed, proceed to update or delete them.
- Maintain personal data for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of processing and in accordance with the legally established conservation deadlines.
- Maintain at all times the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data that we process.
This commitment translates into the following:
- Provide the necessary resources and establish the necessary objectives for the correct implementation and continuous improvement of information security and the protection of personal data that we process
- Encourage and implement the appropriate measures to carry out the training and awareness of all personnel in Information Security and in data protection.
- Prepare and maintain the activity records of all the processing performed.
- Establish procedures to prevent data security violations and, if they occur, manage them and notify stakeholders about them without delay.
Information about the data we process
In accordance with our data protection policy, we will proceed to inform you about the personal data processing we do at Leslat & Cartago Asociados S.L. in a clear and understandable way. The personal data is available to us because the interested parties have provided it to us by any means they have deemed appropriate (through this website, email, telephone, or by any other electronic or manual means).
Responsible for data processing:
BTSWholesaler is a registered trademark of Leslat & Cartago Asociados S.L. with a registered office at Polígono Industrial Juncaril. Calle Albuñol - Parcela 247 - Nave 6. C.P. 18220 Albolote, Granada (España) and with CIF : B19541655.
The identification and contact details of the company are:
- CIF: B19541655
- Address: Calle López de Hoyos 35-1º. C.P. 28002 Madrid, Madrid (España)
- Telephone: 910.840.976
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Origin of the data and their purpose
It is you who provides us with the personal data necessary for the management of the service.
- The categories of data that we are dealing with are:
- Identification information: name, surname, telephone number
- Postal and/or electronic addresses: address and email
- Commercial information: you will be sent commercial offers related to your order only if we have your consent.
- Economic data: credit card number, bank account number
Leslat & Cartago Asociados S.L. processes users’ data with the following purpose:
- Provide the service requested by the user and manage their billing and payments
- Electronic communications related to the provision of the service so that the user can obtain a higher quality of service, such as password modifications, tracking and incidents in the order
- The data will be kept while the contractual relationship is maintained and during the time necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
- Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic. Development of profiles such as the making of individual decisions based on automated data processing aimed at evaluating personal aspects or analyzing or predicting preferences and interests.
Legitimation of data processing
Consent of the interested party provided in the Private Security Law. In the event of not providing the requested information, we will not be able to provide the service.
Recipients of assignments or transfers:
The user’s data will not be transferred to third parties except under legal obligation.
Rights of the user:
- Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation and opposition to the processing as well as the right to the portability of the data via email using the address email@example.com .
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
- Right to make a claim before the Control Authority.